Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Christmas Tree!


Every year Mike and I debate as to whether or not we should get a Christmas tree. Decorating a tree and the smell of pine from the beginning of December until the first week of January is a memory I hold from my childhood. And I have to admit it has been very sad not having a tree for the past few years. We always reasoned that we wouldn't be around long enough to enjoy it - we always travel during the holidays between all of our families homes. BUT...this year we went for it and here is our beautiful tree!!

2 comments:

Paul and Peggy said...

Poopy mikey - the smell of pine is well worth the $$$ plus he should have childhood christmas tree memories too! I do and they include Him!!!!

Carol said...

Does Michael help decorate? maybe that's why he doesn't want a tree.. those childhood memories!! Mom