Sunday, October 18, 2009

Goodbye Mr. Pegs


After searching for a home for 3 weeks and our neighbors reaching wits end with his relentless crowing, we finally had to say goodbye. My mom came down on Saturday for a fun day hanging out and then she took him away. Today she brought him back to the feedstore we purchased him from and they guaranteed that they would be able to re-sell him. To Mike's chagrin, no chicken dinner. Hopefully Mr. Pegs finds some green pastures to play (and crow) in!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Prechter said...

Becky I really liked your blog it was done very well and I really liked the pictures and what you had written under the pictures. Did you try eating the live Octipus? How did it taste Becky? did you like the Octipus. Or was Micheal the only one who did it. You will have to teach me how to do a blog so I can do this when I get my pictures off of my cell phone and for the hike that dad and I did when we went on the fathers day camping trip together. I am going to do it again this year and go for a week or two next time. Love aways, Sarah Prechter