Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Trumpet Tree

I just wanted to share our Trumpet Tree with everyone. It is currently in full-bloom! It has been attracting all sorts of people. They stop and stare at it, ask if they can take pictures with it and even if they can have some of the seed pods. Too funny...and to think we don't work hard at making it look that fantastic! I just hack away at it every 6 months or so to keep it from taking over the yard! It's a great privacy shield for our living room and it is nice to look at from the inside too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice tree! i don't remember seeing it at your house when I was there last. I can see why people stop and look. Thanks for sharing.

Carol said...

Your front yard looks beautiful, Becky!! I'm envious! Carol,Christine, Lorne and Clark!