Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gus is taking claim...

Ever since re-doing the guest bedroom into a nursery and bringing in a bunch of baby stuff the cats have been testing the ground to see which items they're allowed to "claim" for themselves. Surgi has been caught peering into the crib from the dresser in the nursery (he didn't get into it though). One afternoon I got home from work to find both Gus and Surgi curled up together inside the bassinet...they quickly learned this was off-limits and haven't returned. This morning we found Gus testing a new locale...a perfect position to catch the air from the heater vent.

4 comments:

Carol said...

What a beautiful bassinet! does it have a story??

Mike and Becky! said...

no fancy story...I got it off of Craigslist and cleaned it up a little. I figured with Mike being home from work for the first month we could have Eli in our room and be sleepless together! :)

my3buckaroos said...

We put aluminum foil in the bassinet to keep the Doodlebug out - I can't remember why it works, but cats don't like it!

Paul and Peggy said...

That is a beautiful bassinet! I'm kind of jealous... might have to find one of those for the next kiddo! :)