Thursday, January 20, 2011

Progressing towards crawling!

It got way too busy right before we left for Argentina to post Eli's inch worm and 1/2 inch 1/2 crawl maneuvering...so here is the full progression!

In the beginning it was so hard to even move forward...



Then, I figured out how to inch!



And then I sort of figured out how to make the arms work with the knees - but only sometimes!



But then, I pretty much got it!



And after we got back from Argentina I was a pro...I could even crawl in fleece pants on the hardwood floors!! Grandma and Grandpa call me, "The Salamander" because I lift my arms so high. Mom thinks it's funny how I slap the ground so hard.

2 comments:

Carol said...

How fun!! the "salamander" description works well .. even down to the wide spread fingers! Can't wait to see him again.
LOVE Grandma Carol!

my3buckaroos said...

Thanks for sharing the videos! He is such a cutie!